The 7702DA4A-RF 1x4 Active Splitters provide amplification and distribution of RF signals from 40MHz to 3GHz. The 7702DA4A-RF handle any RF input modulation format and provides 4 isolated outputs for further signal distribution. Typical applications include amplification and distribution of 950MHz - 2150MHz L-Band and 70MHz-140MHz IF signals. The 7702DA4A-RF occupy one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Low noise amplification and distribution of RF signals from 40MHz to 3GHz
- Wideband frequency response for use with L-Band, 70/140MHz IF and off-air DTV signals
- Wide dynamic range (-10 to -60dBm)
- Protocol independent - handles all modulation formats
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four digit card edge display
- Fixed RF gain of 0dB