- Case Studies
Epson will host its annual series of Epson Integrator Certification (EIC) Expos beginning Aug. 10.
This series is designed to provide AV professionals, distributors, and consultants with hands-on insight into current Epson installation and corporate projection solutions through in-person trainings with the company’s engineering and product staff.
Each training session will include corporate and large venue projectors. In addition, show attendees will learn about the latest projection tools from the industry’s top vendors and manufacturers at accompanying breakout sessions. The fall schedule follows:
· Wed., Aug. 10: Marriott Chicago NW, Prairie Stone Ballroom, Chicago
· Wed., Aug. 24: Philadelphia Hilton City Avenue, Garden Ballroom, Philadelphia
· Wed., Sept. 14: Marriott Atlanta Century Center, Centennial Ballroom, Atlanta
· Wed., Sept. 28: Marriott Dallas Las Colinas, Merchants/Planters Ballroom, Irving, Texas
· Wed., Oct. 12: Marriott Long Beach, Ballroom Salon C/D, Long Beach, Calif.
Epson will also showcase a range of business solutions, including printers and scanners.
Attendees can sign up through the Epson website, www.epson.com/eic .