The UC-M50-T-UPGRD solution provides all of the necessary components to upgrade a deployed Crestron Flex tabletop conference device (CCS-UC-1, CCS-UC-1-AV, or CCS-UC-1-AV-PLUS) to a complete video conference system for use with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports a single video display and features a collaboration camera, a UC Bracket Assembly and cables.
Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms Experience
The UC-M50-T-UPGRD system brings the full Microsoft Teams Rooms UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams Rooms deployment, on-premises Skype® for Business software, or a hybrid of the two.
The UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-200-S-T-ASSY) provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device. Crestron's direct connection method further simplifies installation with a single connection from the to the UC Bracket Assembly.2
High-Definition Video Conferencing
The included collaboration camera (CCS-CAM-USB-F-400) features an ultra wide-angle 150° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts. Genius Framing digital autozoom detects the people in the room and frames them for an optimal view.
- Upgrades a single Crestron Flex tabletop conference device to a complete video conference system
- Native Microsoft Teams® software provides a consistent, simple user experience with one-touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains a collaboration camera, a UC bracket assembly and cables
- Easy to specify and install - no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Optional integration with Crestron® control systems
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and Crestron Flex tabletop conference device for simple installation and configuration
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device to the system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium-level support with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports a single video display