The Black Box USB-C Docking Station - 4K, Dual (USBC2000-4KDUAL) with PD/Alt/KM sharing for laptops merges cutting-edge technology and high-quality hardware with innovative design elements.
Connect two 4K DisplayPort monitors or one 4K HDMI and one 4K DisplayPort monitor, while sharing one keyboard and mouse with two MacBook Pro or Windows laptop hosts with this multi-port adapter.
The docking station includes two USB C host ports and cables, one audio-in and one audio-out port for the switched host, one 4K HDMI and two 4K DisplayPort video ports, a LAN port, two super-speed USB 3.2 Gen2x1 Type A ports, and one super-speed USB 3.2 Gen2x1 Type C port for peripherals, one keyboard port, and one mouse port.
Supports Dual Host and Screen-Sharing
With the KVM sharing features add on, the docking station allows the user to switch the display (HDMI/DP/DP) monitors/USB-peripherals via multi-switch mode with a dual host (desktop/laptop/tablet) at the same time.
With the KM sharing feature, the USBC200-4KDUAL enables the user to move the mouse/touchpad cursor between different hosts.
Super-Fast and Backward-Compatible
The USB-C docking station supports USB 3.2 Gen2x1 (10 Gbps) data transmission. Even better, it's backward-compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0, so you aren't limited by legacy hardware.
Includes USB Host Charging Ports
USB-C host 1 and host 2 ports can charge device 1 and device 2 at the same time. Each device draws 100 W power for a total of 200 W maximum for both host ports.
- Supports DP resolution up to 4K x 2K at 60 Hz and HDMI resolution up to 4K x 2K at 60 Hz (source needs to support DP1.4, otherwise, 4K 30 Hz only); also backward-compatible with HD
- Includes 2 USB C host ports and cables
- 2 super-speed USB 3.2 Gen2x1 Type A ports and 1 super-speed USB 3.2 Gen2x1Type C port for peripherals support data transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps
- High-speed USB supports charging up to 200 W (100 W per USB-C host port)
- LAN port (RJ-45) supports 10/100/1000-Mbps bandwidth