The DT Pro II Desktop KVM Switch supports up to 2 VGA and USB or PS/2 Computers or Servers and allows the user to easily switch between them using keyboard hotkeys or front push buttons. The DT Pro II KVM supports special CPU cables that combine video, K/M, USB, and Audio signals and are available in distances up to 15 feet (EHN7002021).
Control and switch multiple PS/2 or USB CPUs and their keyboard, video, mouse, and audio connections with the ServSwitch DT Pro II KVM switch. Link PS/2 KVM to PS/2 CPUs, USB KVM to PS/2 CPUs, PS/2 KVM to USB CPUs, or USB KVM to USB CPUs. Plus, you can connect audio and USB peripherals to the KVM switch.
The ServSwitch DT Pro II provides superior video resolution (up to 1920 x 1440) and crystal-clear audio. Choose from two ways to switch your KVM and CPUs and USB peripherals: via front-panel buttons or PC hotkeys. Simply press the front-panel button that corresponds to the CPU you want to switch or use hotkeys to start Autoscan. The Autoscan function enables you to automatically scan and monitor all computers, one by one, that are connected to the DT Pro II.
Use hotkeys to select or switch channels, bind or unbind switching, or to start or stop Autoscan. You can:
- Select PC channel.
- Select hub port control.
- Select audio and microphone channel.
- Bind PC and hub port control switching.
- Unbind PC and hub port control switching.
- Bind PC and audio/microphone switching.
- Unbind PC and audio/microphone switching.
- Switch to next lower PC channel.
- Switch to next higher PC channel. channel.ound on/off.
- Define hotkey switch to preceding sequence.
- Start Autoscan.
- Start Autoscan with programmable delay time.
- Stop Autoscan.
The ServSwitch DT Pro II supports Microsoft® IntelliMouse® and other mice. The unit's USB ports comply with the USB 2.0 standard. What's more, the DT Pro II is compatible with many common operating systems, including Windows 98/Me/XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Linux, NetWare, and Mac OS.
- Support for Dual Monitor VGA resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Switch ports using front push buttons or keyboard hotkeys
- Controls up to two PS/2 or USB CPUs and their KVM connections
- Integral LEDs on push buttons show port activity
- Autoscan function enable you to automatically scan and monitor attached computers
- Works with Windows® 98/Me/XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT®, Linux®, NetWare®, and Mac® OS operating systems
- Connects audio and USB peripherals to the KVM switch